Pages

Friday 31 July 2020

!!!POWERFUL paragraph!!!

Powerful paragraph



Last week my class did a warm up by doing a description piece of writing that can only be the size of a paragraph. We get a photo and once we are done describing the photo the best we can, we volunteer to read our paragraph out loud to get feed back (what was good about the writing) and feed forward ( what we can try make a bit better next time)

Here is my writing
I could hear the floorboards creaking. It was getting closer as much as I wanted it to go further away from me. I am worried it is going to gobble me up. I bend down on my arms and knees when a salty tear runs down my check, I want my fierce teddy bear crew to join me on my mission. But as I checked it was only Mr. Bear under the bed playing with his teddy friends.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Holly, Carter from Paroa School here. I like the piece of writing that you have done руку иге Ш ерштл ерфе Ше тууы шьзкщмштпб Ьфниу ащк туче ешьу нщг сщгдв тще цкшеу нщгк црщду зшусу шт ищдвб шефдшс фтв гтвукдштув фтв сзы дщслб, I liked how you used lots of description in your writing.

    Keep up the Good Work, Carter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly, Carter from Paroa School here. I like the piece of writing that you have done here but I think that It nees improving, Maybe for next time you could not write your whole piece in bold, italic and underlined and caps lock,?

    I liked how you used lots of description in your writing. Keep up the Good Work, Carter.

    ReplyDelete