Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2019

Google Earth 🌍

In Tui class we are learning about famous landmarks an one way we saw all round these landmarks is by going on google earth...I went on to google earth and saw all round the great pyramid of Giza!!! Apparently there are HIDDEN doors to get inside.

something else I looked up on google earth was the Sydney opera house wow!!! It looks so amazing especially at night. It is a piece of art. Did you know that and it changes colors at night as well.

 The last thing that I looked at on google earth was... the Colosseum it is so cool! did you know that the Colosseum's ground was pulled out and now you can see the tunnels.
 
 



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora. I am Willie from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you explained how it changed colour at night.
    I learnt that there were secret doors to get into the pyramids.
    Maybe you could tell us a little bit more about Google Earth.
    Please visit my blog
    here
    Mā te wā
    Willie

    ReplyDelete