Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

PMI

In Tui class  we all have different workshops as a example me,Brooke,and Ebes are reading
an article called - It Seemed Like a Good Idea at the Time- and after we all read the book
together our teacher Mrs Cutler said why don't we do a PMI, we are also trying to find what
 the Author’s purpose was when writing this article.


P-this story is focusing about the history around rabbits and how mustelids came to New
Zealand.
M- Apart from the falcon new Zealand had no predators to keep our rabbit numbers down.
I- a stoats favourite food is a orange-fronted parakeet.

I think what the author meant by writing this article is to tell people about what rabbits are
doing and what stoats are doing to our endangered birds. It also tells us about the history
of NZ and how they tried to fix a problem with something that also became a problem.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora. I am Aliyah from St Mary’s School.
    I really liked how you said that you told me that you have been learning about.
    I learnt that stoats favourite food is a orange-fronted parakeet.
    Maybe you could preview your work before you publish.We use control shift v when we paste.
    Please visit my blog
    here

    Mā te wā
    Aliyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Aliyah
      thanks for checking out my blog
      and i'll try to do that next time.

      Delete